You will receive an Ending, some endings are good, some are bad, and they will be decided based on your choices.
Bad endings Edit
Existem muitas formas de perder o jogo. (Você tem uma versão final com o texto "Você acabou" Você foi expulso`` ou com frase ´´você ja era "
- If both adults are removed from gameplay (leave the shelter, are captured by bandits or, they die) the game will end, regardless of how many children are in the shelter.
- Raiders attack the fallout shelter, with no means of defending it.
- If cats enter your shelter, but you make a wrong decision in the process, you will receive a losing ending "Feline Domination" instead of the "Cat Lady"
Partial Winning Endings Edit
(The game ending text reads "You survived...kinda.")
- Cat Lady - The cats become your new overlords, and you serve them for food and things etc. Only achievable if Dolores is the last person alive, and you have fed several (about ten) cats. But rarely, it is capable to get this ending with Timmy.
- The game ending text reads "You survived...maybe."
- The Agents give the family a presidential shelter where they will live in peace with an unlimited number of resources
- The scientist makes a rocket ship that ends up crashing.
The text on screen will say
" Your Fate Remains Unknown " This is perhaps a nod towards the games sequel 60 Parsecs.
Winning endings Edit
Winning endings involve successfully being extracted from the shelter by either the Military or the twins. (The game ending text reads "You survived.")
- The Military saves the family.
- The twin siblings invite the family to come live with them in the camp they assisted the duo in building.
Driven Away endings Edit
Driven Away endings are a game over for the player as well, as it involves the family getting locked out of their shelter before they are rescued. This ending will only occur if the fallout shelter is left completely unoccupied during an expedition. Neither the military nor the twins are capable of locking down their position at this point and cannot render assistance to them, so the family cannot be saved, resulting in them becoming hunter-gatherers. (The final screen has text that reads: "You were driven away.")
- Another family takes over the fallout shelter.
- Priests drive the family away.
- Bandits take over the shelter.
- The Military decides to take over the fallout shelter.
- A contraption takes over the shelter (Rocket Science DLC)
- The cats take over your house.
- Marlon takes over the shelter.