Endings can appear depending the player's actions.
Losing endings Edit
There are many ways to lose the game. All of them have a final screen with text that reads "You perished."
- If both adults are removed from gameplay (leave the shelter or captured by bandits) or die, the game will end, regardless of how many children are in the shelter.
- Raiders attack the fallout shelter, with no means of defending it.
Winning endings Edit
Winning endings involve successfully being extracted from the shelter by either the Military or the twins. The game ending text reads "You survived."
- The Military saves the family.
- The twin siblings invite the family to come live with them in the camp they assisted the duo in building.
Driven Away endings Edit
Driven Away endings are a game over for the player as well, as it involves the family getting locked out of their shelter before they are rescued. This ending will only occur if the fallout shelter is left completely unoccupied during an expedition. Neither the military nor the twins are capable of locking down their position at this point and cannot render assistance to them, so the family cannot be saved, resulting in them becoming hunter-gatherers. The final screen has text that reads: "You were driven away."
- Another family takes over the fallout shelter.
- Priests drive the family away.
- Bandits take over the shelter.
- The Military decides to take over the fallout shelter.