Maegan Mann is one of the six known main characters in 60 Parsecs!. During the scavenging part of the game, she has four hands to carry things. When another character is scavenging she takes up two hands. During scavenging mode, if playing as another character, she can be seen yelling into a disconnected telephone.
Maegan appears to be an older Asian woman with dark brown and curly hair, big hips, large and round glasses and wears lots of jewelry and makeup. The color of her astronaut suit is red, with a pink big collar neck and pine green joints. Her boots and gloves are a very light milky pink. Over time, her hair will get longer.
Maegan has spent her whole life caring for a family laundry business and her own busy household. After retiring and giving the business to her children, Maegan craves a new purpose and new challenges. She doesn't expect much from that wacky Astrocitizen Program she signed up for on a whim, but life might still have some surprises in store for her.
Agility: 2 (Flexible)
Intelligence: 2 (Clever)
Strength: 1 (Average)
Perk: Tough [You are less likely to suffer from poor health.]
Captain's Goal: Keep a full crew alive for 30 days.
- If Maegan is selected as a crew member, died during the run, and the player got a good ending, she will be represented by her broken pearl necklace and her glasses with one of the lenses shattered.
- When driven to insanity, Maegan will wear her boots on her hands and have a crazed look on her face.
- The main character artist for the game confirmed that Maegan's ethnicity is indeed asian, and more specifically, Chinese.
- Maegan's time growing up was strictly divided between her studies and helping out in her parents' shop. She desired to write poetry, but did not try it herself until quite recently, after she became an Astrocitizen.
- Back in Earth, collecting gemstones was one of Maegan's hobbies.