Hello, this is Alex Sapre again and I will try to go over some grammatical tips and typing tips for people who need them. This is to help people edit pages. I am really sorry if it seems like I am pinpointing anyone. I am trying to not.
1. Do not put capitals in the middle of the sentence like this: Hi, My name Is Joey, I Work at a restaurant. You can do this in chat or in forums though, just not on pages for editing.
2. The subject and verb have to agree with each other. If the subject is plural, the verb is plural. If the subject is singular, the verb is singular: He does. We do. They are. I am. He plays. We play. The singular verb has an s in the end.
3. Put the word after the space when there is a comma: Hello, my. Not: Hello,my
4. Put the…Read more >
Hello all users, I will give some updates and tips.
1. When you are editing about something you are unsure of, put it in the "Edit summary" box.
2. Try to keep up with new news and updates by clicking "Recent activity".
3. Look at all blog posts since there are incomplete polls.
4. If at anytime you feel that someone with a higher authority is being unfair, please report it to an admin or bureaucrat.
5. When there is a welcome post on your message wall, a bot made it, not us. If you have something you want to say, post it on our message wall.
6. Do not be afraid to correct anyone's grammar or edits. This is a collaborative community.
7. Anyone can create new pages. If you are planning to, check if there is already a page on the topic.
8. Please read D…Read more >
My computer is being VERY weird. For the insanity page, I have added the categories bt they aren't showing up and it looks like I am adding the same categories over and over again. It is just because my computer is being weird. I am not purposefully doing this.
~~Alex SapreRead more >