Note: Running away is considered as a death.
In 60 seconds, there are a multitude of ways for family members to die or to be driven away from the fallout shelter permanently. When all members have died or are driven away, the game is over. Any of these events that would kill an adult would cause the children to "run away".
Causes of dying/Being Driven Away Edit
- Dehydration: Not giving one family member water for 5 days. On the 6th day, that family member will die (or leave, in the children's case).
- Starvation: Not giving one family member food for 10 days. On the 11th day, that family member will die (or leave, in the children's case).
- Disease can happen for no reason: by the radioactive Roaches, by not feeding someone for more than 5 days, by eating wall mushrooms, going outside when there is radiation, opening a suitcase that gives you expired soup/poisoned water, not showering, mutated insects in your vent or from opening the door to strangers. If it is left untreated for a long time, the person may die or leave.
- Raiders invading: Death is one possible outcome. The other outcome is the raiders can take all of your items and you'll die due to Starvation, Dehydration, Sickness, and possibly Insanity due to having nothing that can increase sanity.
- Injuries caused by fighting, shaving Ted's beard, or using the Axe to clean an injury for a person (if it slips). Like a disease, if it's left untreated for too long, the family member will die or leave.
- When sending a member up to the surface who is in a bad condition (sick, insane or hurt) and has a high possibility of "never returning".
- Being insane for too long can lead to a member rushing outside and never returning.
- When sending out a family member when bandits are in the neighbourhood. (except for Mutant Mary Jane if you have her)
- Mutant Mary Jane eating another member of the shelter.
- Raiders can drag both of the adults or if one is dead and the other gets dragged out of the fallout shelter.
- The tank found outside in an event blows up.
- When there is only one person left without a padlock, and they leave the shelter to scavenge, Your shelter will be invaded and locked from the inside, driving you away.
- If both of the adults die, the game ends immediately. It is implied that the children cannot take care of themselves and thus eventually die or abandon the fallout shelter.
- When not reaching the fallout shelter in time before the bomb blows up.
- When in the Stampede Event, there is a chance that a family member dies from the animals trampling over them.
- Military takes over the fallout shelter.
- Priests take over the shelter.
- Another family takes the bunker.
- A contraption takes the bunker.